Malahide Historical Tour
800 years of history, Lord’s, Ladies and Knights, epic battles and ghost stories. Join us on a historical tour of Malahide and its famous castle. Our local guide will lead you on a tour of the castle and parkland estate, regale you with tales, myths and legends and open a window into Irish history.
- Your local guide will meet you at Malahide train station.
- You will visit the famous castle and its 250 acre parkland estate.
- Highlights of the tour include the Great Hall, Oak Room and Botanic Gardens.
- The castle’s construction began in 1185 and its story is interwoven with the history of Ireland.
- During the tour your guide will tell you stories about our local history and folklore.
- After the tour your guide will take you back to Malahide village and you can jump on the train or you can take some time to further explore Malahide’s picturesque village.
- €45 per person
- 1 – 8 per group
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Book below or email us at email@example.com
- All our guides are locals with a passion for the local area and its history.
What to Bring
- Raincoat / warm clothes (just in case).
- Spending money / credit card for souvenirs or snacks.