Classic Malahide Seaside Tour
A seaside tour for all the family. Visit the famous Malahide Castle and experience 800 years of history, walk the beautiful coastline of Malahide with views of Lambay Island, Ireland’s Eye and the Howth peninsula and a tasty lunch in a cosy cafe in our heritage village. Let us take you on an unforgettable day by the sea.
- Your local guide will meet you at Malahide train station.
- You will visit the famous Malahide Castle and its 250 acre parkland estate.
- Highlights of the tour include the Great Hall, Oak Room and Botanic Gardens.
- Next up is a tasty lunch in a cosy cafe in our heritage village.
- Followed by a walk along the beautiful coastline of Malahide with views of Lambay Island, Ireland’s Eye and the Howth peninsula.
- After the tour your guide will take you back to Malahide village and you can jump on the train or you can take some time to further explore Malahide’s picturesque village.
- €45 per person
- 1 – 8 per group
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Book below or email us at email@example.com
- All our guides are locals with a passion for the local area and its history.
What to Bring
- Raincoat / warm clothes (just in case).
- Spending money / credit card for souvenirs or snacks.