Beach Moonlight Treasure Hunt
Vikings, pirates and buried treasure! An adventure for all the family on a moonlit treasure hunt on Malahide beach. Join your Viking guide ‘Rollo’ to solve the clues on your treasure maps, enjoy stories of fierce pirates and conquered lands, X marks the spot to dig up your loot!
- Meet your Viking guide ‘Rollo’ at Malahide train station.
- You are about to embark on a moonlit adventure to find buried treasure!
- The hunt will take you along Malahide beach to find the hidden loot, all the while ‘Rollo’ will regale you tales of fierce pirates and conquered lands.
- Solve all the clues and X marks the spot on your treasure map, then celebrate your booty with a lovely hot chocolate!
- After the tour ‘Rollo’ will take you back to Malahide village and you can jump on the train or go back to your hotel and everyone will sleep well tonight!
- €25 per person
- 1 – 8 per group
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Book below or email us at email@example.com
- All our guides are locals with a passion for the local area and its history.
What to Bring
- Raincoat / warm clothes (just in case).